IICS HEALTHY KIDS!
You are what you eat!
Centennial Celebration Week
- For the Centennial Week Celebrations, we posed the question,
“What you would have eaten
1000 years ago in İstanbul?”
Lentil soup – Turkey
Chicken teri-yaki – Japan
Patatas a la pobre – Spain
Steamed rice – China
Ratatouille – France
Shakshuka – Israel
Chefs salad tabboueh – Lebanon
Chocolate Cookies – USA
Spirit Day! (Blue, White & Red)
New Vegies in Primary
Today we served face-shaped vegetables with spinach, carrots, olives and cheese with the aim of encouraging students to eat more vegetables.
IICS Healthy Kids…
We love to see you Smile!
- un-processed and natural food
- 99% of our dishes are produced and prepared in-house
- Each plate served has the daily recommended amount of nutrition as recommended by the dietitian and according to prescribed European standards.
- We don’t support farmed fish. All fish is imported wild-caught fish
- Vegetables on plates every day
- We don’t use meat or bouillon
- Low salt and oil
- Audited on a regular basis in respect of health and safety, hygiene, production methods set by The International Food Standard (IFS and The Food Safety Management System)
- All products are prepared according to Turkish Standard’s Institute